- Published: New York : Lippincott, c1984.
- Year Published: 1984
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 157 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 580
- 0064401855 (pbk.)
- 0397320744 (lib. bdg.) :
- 0397320736 :
Recently Listed On
- 6th grade and 7th grade Historical Fiction
- Winners of the Scott O'Dell Award for Historical Fiction
- Scott O'Dell Award for Historical Fiction
- Historical Fiction for Fifth Graders
- historical fiction
- AAPS Reading Level V
- Revolutionary Fiction for Kids
- Renaissance Kid - Reading
Login to add tags
The fighting ground
by Avi, 1937- .
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / Avi
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Traverwood Youth
Thirteen-year-old Jonathan goes off to fight in the Revolutionary War and discovers the real war is being fought within himself.
Reviews & Summaries
This is a well written book about the horrors of war. It shows how many events can radically change a boy's entire mondset, while at the same time providing an interesting and exciting story.
Login to write a review of your own.