- Published: N.Y. : Bantam Books, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Description: 244 pages ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 940
Recently Listed On
- Waiting For The Next George R. R. Martin Book? Try These.
- Must Read Sci fi
- Classic Scifi
- Fiction for Teen Boys
- From the Golden Age to the Atomic Age
- favorite sci fi
- SF Worth Reading
- Speculative Fiction Book Club Reading
- If you like "Ender's Game"...
Login to add tags
Foundation and empire
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor
Reprint. Originally published: Garden City, N.Y. : Doubleday, 1951.
"A Bantam Spectra book"--Title page verso.
The Foundation, a colony of psychologists, battles for supreme power in the galaxy, while also struggling to preserve all the accumulated knowledge of humankind in The Foundation, a sanctuary created by Hari Seldon.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.